Saturday, August 23, 2014

Follow up Friday (Week 4)

Well, my follow up Friday is a day late, sorry!  I had a migraine yesterday and just couldn't bare to walk up the stairs to get my laptop and stare at a screen for 15 minutes.

I went to Las Vegas last weekend.  I can't believe it's already been a week since we were there.  I slept very little, drank very much, and ate whatever the hell I wanted!  I've kept up the eating thing this week : /  I came back sick, and when I'm sick, all I want is comfort, and bad food does that for me!  I have no shame in it, haha.  I start my good eating and working out again on Monday.

My makeup in Vegas was AMAZING.  The dry air kept it in place for a long time!  I stayed up all night and all day from Friday to Saturday night.  I used the same makeup I put on at 5pm Friday, went to a concert, a club, gambled, then went t a pool party the next day and didn't take it off until 5pm the next day and it looked perfect!  Granted, I know I should have washed my face just for cleanliness purposes, but I didn't have the time or patience (or soberness) to do so!  I did this a few times where I normally would have put on fresh make up after doing something into going to do something else, and I didn't have to!

I had my 1 month appointment on Tuesday.  She said I won't start to see any improvements probably until months 3 and 4.  I'm OK with that.  I read that that was what to expect from the get go, and the weeks seem to be flying by anyway.  She noted my 1 cyst and a few pimples and hyper pigmentation from old cysts and said that's normal to still have this as of right now.  I told her my only side effects were the dry skin and chapped lips.  I didn't mention the back aches, mainly b/c I think I'm thinking to much about it.  My back always ached prior to this, I don't really know if it's changed, I'm being a hypochondriac.

I did my blood work Wednesday morning.  I went to a different diagnostic place b/c I couldn't get into the regular place early enough.  I DID NOT like this place.  They were way less organized and the girl who took my blood was not pleasant and a little rough.

They called me yesterday to tell me my pregnancy test was negative, my triglycerides are a little high still but they've called in my prescription.  I'm still staying on the 30 mg, I guess b/c of the triglycerides.  I will be starting a low fat, low carb diet on Monday.  Grocery shopping is on the to do list for today!

So as for any updates, my face is not oily WHAT.SO.EVER!  I used to wake up and be an oil slick.  I'd wash my face and it was oily and my makeup shiny in 20 minutes.  Now I don't even need to wash my face in the morning.  I still do though.  I have had 1 new white head pop up, the same cyst is still annoying me, but nothing new.  Nothing has really gone down any more than from last week.  No changes in my week 4 pictures, but none the less, here they are!

 This is what I consider my "bad side".  It seems to have taken on the worst of my break outs.  That bottom guy is still so painful!  It sprung a small leak a few days ago, but nothing has changed with it unfortunately.
 All of the chin and near the mouth stuff is old, and mostly just coloring.  Up on my cheek is that new white head.  It has popped and is already going down.
 My crooked nose!  Most of the chin is small bumps that have never come to a head, but aren't cysts either.
Straight on is where I think it looks the best, even though this angle makes my head look like a potato!  haha

And just to show you that I'm not a crooked nose potato headed troll, here are some of my pretty pictures from Vegas!  ha! I'm in the yellow skirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment